Take a Business Adventure in Blind River ...
Welcome to the Chamber!
The Blind River and District Chamber of Commerce - Serves the communities of Blind River, Spanish, Serpent River, Spragge, Algoma Mills and Huron Shores.
We are dedicated to helping your business succeed! We exist to help your business grow and prosper. From networking opportunities, to discount programs, to public policy representation, the Blind River Chamber of Commerce positively impacts your bottom line.
So come along with us and discover our special corner of the universe. Discover the unparalleled joys of operating a business and living in one of our friendly progressive communities where the welcome mat is out 365 days a year.
Blind River, a community of about 3500 people, is less than 2 hours away from either Sault Ste. Marie or Sudbury via The Trans-Canada (Highway 17) on the scenic North Channel of Lake Huron. Our beautiful natural surroundings are the envy of other areas, with hundreds of lakes and rivers ideal for fishing, wildlife viewing, camping, hiking, hunting, ATV and snowmobiling. Located just outside our front door we have OFSC groomed snow machine trails. Three kms east of Blind River there's an 18 hole Championship Golf Course, Huron Pines Golf and Country club.
When you are in the area stop by and see our annual White Pines Cultural Festivals Events that offers family-oriented activities throughout the year enjoyed by visitors and residents alike. Events include our Winter Carnival in February, Seniors Games and ColorDash in June, The Annual Community Days and much more! Contact the Blind River Chamber of Commerce for more information on these and other events, Call today 705-356-5715 ext. 304 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for your Blind River Guide and other information.
WHO WE ARE!
We are a group of dedicated volunteers representing the business community in the Blind River District. The Blind River and District Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit organization serving the region from the Town of Spanish west to the Municipality of Huron Shores. As the voice of business in the area, the Chamber is committed to working with you to help your business grow.
We actively pursue business interests through our mandate:
- To promote business excellence in and through private enterprise;
- To strengthen our organization through increasing membership and our resource base;
- To strengthen the local economy through business & economic development projects;
- To provide leadership to our members through actions on their behalf and through seeking their feedback;
- To promote business locally, fight for fair taxation, and keep members informed of important business affairs;
- To lobby on behalf of small business through membership in the Ontario Chamber of Commerce and Northeastern Chambers of Commerce, and through regional partnerships.